|Profil Heat Insulation
|Window Heat Insulation
Developed by FIRAT technology for narrow and confined areas where normal door and window opening is not possible, Winhouse Sliding Series provide ideal solution in any field through their heat and sound insulation values aesthetic and decorative look, practical use and functional solutions for wide openings.
- With the double rail system it provides comfortable and convenient use in wide areas, inside the house, around the pool, the gyms, terraces and balconies.
- Because of special brushes and black EPDM seals used on Winhouse Sliding Series, the air permeability value is 0,33 m3/hcm and wind resistance is 2000 Pa.
- With profile width of 70mm, it provides sound insulation of 32db.
- As it is possible to use all auxiliary and detailed profiles on the systems of sliding series, it is possible to use them in combination with other Winhouse window series.
- Thanks to two different glazing bead profiles, it makes it possible for use of single and double glazing application.
- As there is self-closed channel on the frame profile, it does not require further channel closing, providing a more aesthetic look.
- Glazing bead profiles are inclined by 45º applying pressure on the glazing surface to make it more stabilized and prevents the accumulation of dust.
- Thanks to use of standard sliding espagnolette, it provides complete safety.
- Wing closing profile provides interblock formation, disallowing ingress of dust and dirt.
- Special sliding insect screen application is available.